The Lake Grande Condo . Jurong Lake . 5 Min Walk to Lakeside MRT Station
LakeGrande is a brand new condominium fronting Jurong Lake, that will launch for sale in mid 2016. Less than 5 minutes walk from Lakeside MRT Station on the East West MRT Line.
Its location on the doorstep of the Jurong Lake District, dubbed the “CBD of the West” carries a lot of growth potential, with the ongoing transformation of this area into the biggest commercial hub outside the Raffles Place Marina Bay CBD.
Lake Grande condo is being developed by MCL Land, one of the most reputable developers in Singapore and Malaysia, with a long and established track record of quality developments. Its extensive portfolio of residential projects includes Lakeville (next door to Lake Grande), J Gateway @ Jurong East MRT station, the Hallmark Residences @ Bukit Timah, Palms @ Sixth Avenue, and Uber 388 @ Bayshore.
MCL Land has a pretty solid track record in the Jurong area, of acquiring sites with good upside potential. J Gateway sold out within a day, and Lakeville has sold well too, with some unit types sold out, and limited numbers left of others.
LakeGrande is even nearer the MRT station than Lakeville. Do arrange to view Lake Grande Jurong showflat if you would like to invest, or live here.
The Lake Grande Condominium Highlights
Summary of why the Lake Grande condo is so attractive:
- Located less than 5 minutes’ walk to Lakeside MRT station, with views of Jurong Lake.
- On the doorstep of the Jurong Lake District, comprising the Jurong Gateway & Lakeside Precincts – a unique business, residential and leisure hub.
- 2 MRT stops to Jurong Gateway – the “new CBD of the West”, spanning 70ha of land around Jurong East Central that will cover more than 500,000 sq m of office space, over 250,000 sq m of retail & entertainment space, and more than 2,800 hotel rooms in the future; providing the necessary tenant pool for investors.
- LakeGrande condo is well served by shopping centres 2 MRT stations away, such as JCube, JEM, Westgate, Big Box, IMM, and Jurong Point.
- Within 1km to Rulang Primary School, and less than 5 minutes walk to the Canadian International School.
- Across the road from LakeGrande, the Jurong Lake Gardens offers outdoor activities & parks for sports enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- A lakeside village will be developed there too, as a sprawling shopping, dining, hotel and entertainment complex.
- One train stop away is the new world class Science Center, that will be sited next to Chinese Garden MRT Station.
- Lake Grande condo is also just 2 MRT stations from the Singapore-KL High Speed Rail terminus, that will be located at the existing Jurong Country Club. From there in future, it will take just 90 minutes to get to Kuala Lumpur. (See report here. Opens in new window.)
- Easy access to major expressways like the AYE & PIE.
- LakeGrande condo is being developed by an established leading developer, MCL Land, a subsidiary of Hong Kong Land, with a proven track record of quality projects.
Lake Grande Condo . View the Video for a glimpse of the Bigger Picture
The Lake Grande Condo · Showflat Viewing · VIP Preview
Please register here if you would like to be kept updated on the Lake Grande @ Jurong Lake.
Good chance for early birds to pick a nice view, if you missed out on Lakeville next door.